DEPARTMENTAL BUDGET REPORTS
Banner provides budget activity detail and summary data on-line. Users who have the proper access can monitor and reconcile their budget using the following Banner forms:
- Budget Availability Status Form (FGIBAVL) - displays current operating expense budget for the specific personal service categories (administrative, classified, wages, etc.) and pool accounts for benefits, non-personal services, travel, and equipment expenditures.
- Organization Budget Status Form (FGIBDST) - displays total budget, year-to-date activity, and commitments (encumbrances) by sub-account, with links to summary, detail, and encumbrance information.
- Detail Transaction Activity Form (FGITRND) - shows transaction detail for a specific sub-account.
For information on how to use Banner to monitor and reconcile your departmental budget, please refer to Banner Finance and Budget training materials. You may also register for Banner Finance and Budget training.
At this time, Data Control provides Banner monthly reports to areas that manage several budget accounts only. There are two reports that are distributed:
- FGRBDSC - Y-T-D Activity - similar to the Organization Budget Status Form (FGIBDST)
- FGRODTA - Detail Activity - similar to the Detail Transaction Activity Form (FGITRND)
Data Control distributes a NHRSDST monthly payroll activity report to departments that have wage expenditures. This detailed report lists each wage earner and payroll data by budget code.
There is also a NHRSDST report for classified payroll activity that is distributed by request only.
All inquiries about these reports and screens can be made to the Data Control staff at x3257 or to the Data Control Manager at x3279.