Web Time Entry
WHAT IS WEB TIME ENTRY?
The Banner Web Time and Leave Entry System is a web-based system designed to enable employees to submit hours worked and leave information electronically, eliminating the paper submission of time slips, time and attendance forms, leave activity forms, and leave reports.
- Increased efficiency - less paperwork
- Streamlined and automated process - fewer errors
- More accurate and timely reporting
- Increased accountability on employees and supervisors
- Stronger internal controls and FLSA Compliance
- Access to system 24/7
- Operational efficiencies and savings
WHO IS IMPACTED?
Most classified, administrative and professional faculty, 12-month faculty, 10-month faculty on VSDP, hourly, student hourly and work study employees will be introduced and trained to use the on-line system.
WHO IS NOT IMPACTED?
Those not impacted are:
- 10-month faculty not on VSDP
- 12-month faculty not eligible for annual leave
- Graduate research and graduate teaching assistants
- Part-time adjunct faculty
If you still have questions after reviewing the on-line information, please contact the Payroll Office at 757-683-3040 or 757-683-4016.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM LINKS BELOW