Guidelines to Follow for Mail Pick-Up
1. Keep letter mail, flats, stamped mail, and campus mail separated with rubber bands.
2. Separate domestic mail and international mail.
3. Letter mail should be faced in the same direction and bound with a rubber band. (Trays should be used for large mailings, call 3-3673 for trays).
4. Over-stuffed envelopes and large envelopes (flats) must be sealed when placed for pick-up.
5. Each mail piece must have the return address of the mailing department and the budge code in the upper left hand corner.
6. All personal stamped mail must be sealed.