Attention Commuter Students!
A few parking locations have changed since last year.
Click here to review campus parking maps
Highlighted Changes for Commuters
Garage A (Elkhorn Ave. Garage) Converting August 15, 2012
- To accommodate greater demand for more pay-by-hour ($1/hour) parking this garage will be converted into 550 metered spaces
- Open to students and anyone else who wishes to park near Webb Center, Perry Library and academic buildings
- Pay-by-hour will increase turnover and reduce "dwell time" by many vehicles for long periods in between classes
Garage B (Beside the Library) Converting August 15, 2012
- To accommodate current Lot 20 users, the entire garage will be converted to Faculty/Staff parking only
- Accessible for student parking after 3:45pm
Other Important Changes
- Underutilized Student Resident lots have be opened up to Commuter Students
- Parking Services is forming a new Student Parking Advisory Committee and working with the SGA for more student input
- Additional Parking Lots are being planned and designed