Faculty or staff members desiring to park on University facilities must purchase a faculty/staff decal or daily rate pass.
- A fee is charged for each vehicle decal and must be paid at time of vehicle registration.
- You may register up to three vehicles.
- University faculty and staff personnel may elect to purchase decals through payroll deduction.
- Payroll deduction forms must be submitted by September 23, 2011.
- Payment by payroll deduction is not available to adjunct faculty, ROTC and Research Foundation employees.
- Persons seeking an adjunct faculty decal must be certified in advance by the department chair and present appropriate identification at time of vehicle registration.
- Faculty/Staff may register annually starting in September.
- If you have dual status, then the higher grade prevails on decal cost.
Reserved Parking Information
Faculty Parking Fees