We have reserved a block of rooms for the conference at:
Marriott SpringHill Suites, Norfolk, Old Dominion University
This hotel is located in the heart of campus at Old Dominion University and is in short walking distance to all CAA conference events and activities.
- Suites feature pantry area with a mini refrigerator, single cup coffeemaker, sink and microwave
- Large well-lit desk, voice mail and complimentary high-speed Internet access
- 32" Flatscreen televisions
- Iron/Board, Hairdryer
- Individual climate control
- Reserved Suites have two double beds and a pull out sofa bed
- Complementary breakfast buffet
- Free parking
We have recieved a discount bulk rate of
$89 (plus 13%+$2 tax) per room.
Reservations must be made by March 13th, 2012 to receive this discounted rate.
To reserve your rooms contact the Director of Sales directly via email and/or phone (contact information below). Be sure to mention that you are reserving rooms for the 2012 CAA Undergraduate Research Conference.
Diana Marie Hurst
Director of Sales
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
Old Dominion University
4500 Hampton Blvd | Norfolk, VA 23508