Follow us online for updates on events and services:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | MySpace
Evaluating a Job Offer
Trying to decide which is the right position for you?
There is no right or wrong way to decide whether to accept a job offer, but your decision should reflect your priorities. Because job choices effect your career movement it is important to take the time to research and evaluate the opportunities and their relevance to your career interests.
- Do you know enough about the employer�s offer? Are there unanswered questions?
- Have you negotiated all of the issues that you have about the offer?
- Can you change any part of the offer?
- Have you checked your list of wants against the employer's offer?
Issues to consider:
- The job
- The location
- The organization
- Corporate Culture �people relationships
- Your personal circumstances
- The salary and benefits