Follow us online for updates on events and services:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | MySpace
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Failing to plan is planning to fail
- The only thing constant is change
You may attend college to get a better job, earn more money, or learn new things. Learning is a lifelong process; explore your knowledge, skills, and abilities now.
1. KNOWLEDGE – Know yourself
Understand your values, interests, and expectations
2. SKILLS – Gain perspective
Weigh your options, utilize resources to prepare, prioritize, and participate in your decision making process
3. ABILITIES - Take action
Develop realistic goals and make connections that link your learning to life and curriculum to career