Old Dominion University
A to Z Index  |  Directories

Office of Military Activities

Here is the link with the complete information to transfer benefits to Military Dependents.
http://www.gibill.va.gov/GI_Bill_Info/CH33/Transfer.htm (links to a site not maintained by ODU)
The steps:
  1. Log on to https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/TEB/ (links to a site not maintained by ODU)and complete the Transfer of Entitlement Benefits.
  2. Upon approval of the Transfer of Entitlement - The family member must apply to use the benefits by completing a 22-1990E.
  3. Due to the VA backlog - Family members are instructed to turn in copies of the Transfer of Entitlement and the 22-1990E to the ODU Veterans Affairs office.  These documents should be accompanied by a Veterans Clearance Form.
If you have any further questions please let me know.
Andrea W. Dance
Assistant Registrar for Faculty/Student Services
VA Certifying Official
116 Rollins Hall
Norfolk, VA 23529
Phone - (757) 683-4425
Fax - (757) 683-5357