Benefits Fair is Oct. 29 in Webb Center
The Department of Human Resources will hold its annual Benefits Fair from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 29 in the North Mall of Webb Center.
During the fair, employees can meet with the vendors and agencies that provide benefits to ODU employees, ask questions, pick up information and receive free giveaways. Door prizes, such as gift certificates, IPods and luggage, will be raffled off throughout the day.
The following outside vendors and agencies plan to attend:
- Ameriprise Financial Services
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Long Term Disability & Accidental Death
- Equitable/AXA Advisors
- Fidelity Investments
- Great-West Retirement Services
- Legal Resources (Open Enrollment)
- Lincoln National
- Minnesota Life Ins
- Social Security Administration
- Travel Counselors, Inc
- Value Options, Inc
- Virginia Retirement System
This article was posted on: October 21, 2008
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.