Seminar on Technical Computing with MATLAB is Today
A free seminar on "Technical Computing with MATLAB" will be held today at Old Dominion University.
The seminar will be held from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in room 2000 of the Health Sciences Building and is open to faculty, students and researchers.
Registration is available online at http://www.mathworks.com/company/events/seminars/seminar19262.html
Yi Wang, application engineer with The Mathworks Company, will provide tutorials on:
- Accessing data from Excel and other sources
- Analyzing and visualizing data
- Reporting and publishing results
- Building and deploying GUI-based applications
- Overview of developing distributed and parallel applications
- Sending distributed tasks to a computing cluster.
This article was posted on: November 13, 2008
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.