Latest Updates on ODU Campus Situation
Clean up efforts following the Nor'easter are well underway and Old Dominion University classes have resumed at the Norfolk campus and Peninsula, Tri-Cities and Virginia Beach Higher Education Centers.
Notices and Advisories
- The trees on the Williamsburg Lawn area sustained significant damage during the Nor'easter and the area is currently roped off while maintenance crews tend to them. Do not walk across Williamsburg Lawn between Koch Hall and Bolling Avenue.
- Faculty, staff and students who need to access Rollins Hall should use the entrance by Parking Lot 5 or on the Bluestone Avenue side of the building.
- Faculty, staff and students who need to access Spong Hall should use the entrance on the Bluestone Avenue side of the building.
- The "Voices and Brass" Concert scheduled for 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 15, in the Diehn Fine and Performing Arts atrium will be held as scheduled.
- The Student Recreational Center is open and operating under regular hours.
- Webb University Center is open and Café 1201 is serving meals. Click here for an updated list of the modified hours of operation for dining services available on campus. Students are reminded to contact Residence Life Staff for assistance.
For campus emergencies, call the ODU Police Department at 683-4000.
This article was posted on: November 15, 2009
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.