Inclement Weather Update for ODU Community
Notices and Advisories
- Webb Center is open, but all scheduled activities are cancelled. Webb24 (study lounge) will close at midnight.
- Café 1201 will open for brunch from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and for dinner from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. C-Stores in the residence halls and the POD will be open. For more information on dining hall schedules, visit www.odu.edu/monarchdining.
- The Student Recreational Center currently plans to be open from 10 a.m. to midnight on Sunday.
- The University Libraries are closed Sunday.
- The Bold and Fresh Tour, featuring Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck, that was scheduled for 8 p.m. Saturday at the Ted Constant Convocation Center was postponed. The show is rescheduled for Friday, May 21 at 8 p.m. Patrons holding tickets for Saturday night's show are encouraged to hold onto them as they will be honored on the rescheduled date.
Old Dominion University students, faculty and staff are reminded that any campus-wide delays or closings will be announced through the university's ODU Alerts messaging system, web site and e-mail, and local media outlets. Sign up for ODU Alerts at https://www.odu.edu/apps/alerts/.
The following local media outlets will carry information about delays or closings: television stations WTKR-TV 3, WAVY-TV 10, WVEC-TV 13, and radio stations WHRV-FM 89.5 and WHRO-FM 90.3. Students can check Access TV (channel 37.1) for updates on available services.
For campus emergencies, call the ODU Police Department at 683-4000.
This article was posted on: January 31, 2010
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.