Employees Have Opportunity to Meet With President Broderick During Monarch Mornings
Old Dominion University President John R. Broderick will visit various locations on campus this semester to meet with staff, providing an opportunity to update employees about the latest university developments.
This will mark the second time he has hosted the informal morning sessions, called Monarch Mornings, to get feedback on a variety of issues.
The first of the sessions is scheduled for 8:15-8:45 a.m. Wednesday, March 17, at the Folkes-Stevens Indoor Tennis Center. This session is for employees of the Governor's School, the tennis center, Athletic Administration Building, and the baseball and soccer stadiums.
The remaining schedule for Monarch Mornings is as follows:
- March 24 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Constant Hall, 1st floor lobby (for employees in the Visual Arts Building and Constant Hall); 9-9:30 a.m., Webb Center, Newport News Room (for employees of Webb Center, the Filipino American Center, the Diehn Center and Judicial Affairs)
- March 26 - 7:30-9:30 a.m, Powhatan Community Room (three sessions for employees of Facilities Management)
- March 30 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Perry Library, Room 151 (for employees of Perry Library); 9-9:30 a.m. - Kaufman Hall atrium (for employees of the Education Building and Kaufman Hall)
- March 31 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Public Safety Building (for employees of Public Safety); 9-9:30 a.m. - Health Sciences Building (for employees of Parking Garage C, the 47th Street Gym, Stables Theatre, Gresham Hall, Research Park 1, Development Office, Health Science Building and the Frank Reidy Bioelectrics Center)
- April 15 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Virginia Beach Higher Education Center (for employees of VBHEC)
- April 20 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Gornto Teletechnet Center (for employees of Gornto, the higher education centers and distance learning sites); 9-9:30 a.m., Batten Arts and Letters Building lobby (for employees of BAL and the Child Study Center)
- April 23 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Physical Sciences Building lobby (for employees of the Alfriend Chemistry Building, Mills Godwin Jr. Building, Oceanography and Physics, Physical Sciences Building, Fisheries Ecology Lab and Parking Services); 9-9:30 a.m., E.V. Williams Engineering and Computational Sciences Building (for employees from this building)
- April 29 - 8:15-8:45 a.m., Kornblau Alumni Center lobby (for employees of Koch Hall and the Alumni Center); 9-9:30 a.m. - Spong Hall lobby (for employees of Spong Hall and Rollins Hall)
An e-mail will be sent to employees in each section before their meeting.
Light refreshments will be served at each session.
This article was posted on: March 16, 2010
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.