Recruitment Process Begins for Vice President For Student Engagement and Enrollment Services
Old Dominion University has engaged the services of the Spelman and Johnson Group (SJG) to assist in the recruitment and selection for the position of Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Services.
The consultant from SJG will be meeting on campus this month with the search committee and key stakeholders, including students, in preparation for a national search over the next three to four months.
Members of the university's search committee are:
- Rudy Burwell, Chief of Police
- Veronica Finch, Director of Financial Aid
- Dennis Gregory Associate Professor, Educational Foundations and Leadership
- Carole Henry, Executive Director of Housing and Residence Life
- Glenda Humphreys, Vice President for Human Resources/Search Committee Chair
- Janet Katz, Associate Dean, College of Arts and Letters
- Gwen Lee-Thomas, Assistant Professor, Educational Foundations and Leadership
- Kevin Marbury, Director, Recreation and Wellness
- Renee Olander, Assistant Vice President, Regional Higher Education Centers
- Sayali Shirolka, Graduate Student Representative
- G. W. Thompson, Director, Center for Major Exploration
- Justin True, Undergraduate Student Representative.
The search schedule is based on the goal of conducting the campus finalist interviews in January 2011 and having the selected candidate start in June 2011.
This article was posted on: October 11, 2010
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.