Final Candidates Announced for Position of Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Services
The search committee for the Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Services position at Old Dominion University has invited five candidates to campus for interviews:
- Vincent Carilli, Vice President for Student Affairs, University of Scranton
- Charles Fey, Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, University of Akron
- Cornell Morton, Vice President for Student Affairs, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Ellen Neufeldt, Vice President for Student Affairs, Salisbury University
- Kathryn Wilson, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs, State University of New York - The College at Brockport.
Presentations/open forums by the candidates are scheduled as follows
Charles Fey--3:45 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 11, in the Hampton/Newport News Room, Webb Center.
Cornell Morton--2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.Tuesday, Jan. 18, in the James/Lynnhaven River Rooms, Webb Center.
Ellen Neufeldt--3:45 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 24, in the Hampton/Newport News Rooms, Webb Center.
Kathryn Wilson--3:45 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 31, in the James/Lynnhaven River Rooms, Webb Center.
Vincent Carilli--3:45p.m. to 5 p.m.Wednesday, Feb. 9, in the Potomac/York River Rooms, Webb Center.
Additional information about each of the candidates is available at:
This article was posted on: January 13, 2011
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.