Tuesday's Seminar to Close Garages, Cause Traffic Delays
The Get Motivated Seminar, which will be held at Ted Constant Convocation Center Tuesday, Sept. 6, will impact parking at Old Dominion University and may cause significant traffic delays. Parking Garages C and D will be closed to the ODU community in support of the event.
Alternate parking lots for ODU students, faculty and staff will be available in the following locations:
- Lot 1: Off Hampton Blvd (Next to WHRO/Behind the Shell Station)
- Lot 43: Corner of 43rd St and Powhatan Ave (Next to Lamberts Point Golf Course)
The City of Norfolk has also authorized ODU to utilize "on-street" parallel parking that is normally not authorized. Vehicles will be authorized to park on the RIGHT (outside) lane of the following roads:
- 43rd St. Westbound between Elkhorn Ave and Powhatan Ave (inbound towards Powhatan)
- 43rd St. Eastbound Powhatan to Elkhorn (outbound towards Hampton Blvd)
- Powhatan Ave Northbound between 43rd St and 49th St
- Powhatan Ave Southbound between 43rd St and 49th St
For more information, please Please see contact the office of parking and transportation at 683-4004 or email@example.com.
This article was posted on: September 2, 2011
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.