F/S PARKING DECAL FORMS IN CAMPUS MAIL THIS WEEK
Old Dominion University faculty and staff should receive parking decal forms in campus mail this week. Please fill them out and return them to parking services as soon as possible.
Forms can also be filled out at the parking services office. New decals are due on vehicles Friday, Oct. 1.
Some helpful hints:
- Completely fill out all necessary forms.
- Return all of the forms to parking services (Do not tear off any pages).
- Forms will not be processed if you have an outstanding citation.
- Please print legibly.
- Know your license plate number.
- University Identification Number (UIN) is required.
- Decals will be mailed to your home address.
- Payroll deduction forms not accepted after Thursday, Oct. 14.
For more information, call 683-4004.
This article was posted on: September 14, 2004
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.