SHERATON DISCOUNTS OFFERED TO ODU COMMUNITY
Old Dominion University recently was selected as the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside's Company of the Month for July.
In an effort to thank its top-producing accounts for their business and to assist its clients with promoting their products and services, the Sheraton has implemented the "Company of the Month" program. The program is tailored to benefit employees, clients and visitors of the selected company.
A complimentary reception for ODU to mark the occasion will be at 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 19, at the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside.
As a result, the hotel is extending the following other discounts and amenities to employees and guests of ODU:
- Upgrade for all ODU guests to the best available room or suite. (Upgrade based on availability).
- A 15-percent discount on food and beverage in the City Dock Restaurant and Lounge. ODU employees not staying at the hotel may utilize the discount as well. In order to receive this discount, a form of Old Dominion University identification (business card, company ID, etc.) will need to be presented by employees to the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside.
- To increase company/product awareness, Old Dominion University collateral may be displayed at the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside. A table outside of the City Dock will be provided for collateral and promotional materials. The maximum space available is 36" x 36." Collateral is to be forwarded to the attention of Ollie Sims, Sales Manager.
- A 10-percent discount will be applied to Old Dominion University Holiday/Employee Party if the function is booked by Sept. 1 and occurs prior to January 5, 2006.
- Ribbons acknowledging Old Dominion University as Company of the Month will be worn by all Management and Staff of the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside during the month of July.
This article was posted on: July 5, 2005
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.