GOVERNOR APPOINTS FIVE NEW MEMBERS TO BOV
Gov. Mark Warner appointed five new members to Old Dominion's Board of Visitors. The appointments are effective July 1.
The new members are:
- Kendra Menefee Croshaw, government relations director for Children's Hospital of The King's Daughter's Health System;
- James A. Hixon, senior vice president of Norfolk Southern Corp.;
- Prabhav Maniyar, chief financial officer of Startec, a communications company in Northern Virginia;
- Ross A. Mugler, Hampton commissioner of the revenue; and
- Moody E. "Sonny" Stallings Jr., a former Democratic senator.
Croshaw, Maniyar, Mugler and Stallings are Old Dominion alumni.
Of the five outgoing members, three -- James Beamer, Ronald Villanueva and Lewis Warren -- did not seek reappointment. The other two, Betsy Atkinson and Jack Hilgers, were not reapppointed. All five are Old Dominion alumni.
Board members serve four-year terms and may be reappointed once.
This article was posted on: June 28, 2002
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.