GOV. KAINE REAPPOINTS FIVE ODU BOARD MEMBERS
Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine on Monday reappointed five members of the Old Dominion University Board of Visitors to four-year terms. They are:
- Kendra Menefee Croshaw of Virginia Beach, director of government and public policy for Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters;
- James A. Hixon of Virginia Beach, executive vice president for law and corporate relations at Norfolk Southern Corp.;
- Marc Jacobson of Norfolk, a retired Norfolk Circuit Court judge and former vice president of the Tidewater Mental Health Association;
- Ross A. Mugler of Hampton, commissioner of the revenue for the city of Hampton and president of the Hampton Roads Commissioners of the Revenue Association; and
- Moody E. Stallings Jr. of Virginia Beach, an attorney with Stallings & Bischoff and a former member of the Virginia Senate.
This article was posted on: June 27, 2006
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.