BOARD GRANTS EMERITUS TITLE TO SEVEN
Old Dominion University's Board of Visitors approved June 14 the granting of the title of emeritus to six instructional faculty members who recently retired, and to one faculty administrator upon her retirement Aug. 31.
Faculty members granted the emeritus title are:
- Leslie G. Carr, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice;
- Philip S. Gillette, Department of Political Science and Geography;
- Carol F. Hines, Department of Art;
- David I. Joyner, Department of Educational Curriculum and Instruction;
- William H. Wagner, Department of Art; and
- Roy L. Williams, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
Jean A. Major, university librarian, was granted the emeritus title upon her Aug. 31 retirement date.
This article was posted on: June 17, 2002
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.