FALL '04 EVENTS LISTINGS NEEDED
Do you have an event happening during the 2004-05 school year? The Office of University Relations is accepting submissions for its Fall (August through December) and Spring (January through July) calendars of events. Events must be university-sanctioned and open to the public, as the calendars will be mailed to local residents and distributed on campus.
Please provide the following bits of information:
- Who is sponsoring the event?
- Is there a title? Describe the event briefly.
- What time, day and date is it taking place?
- Where will it be held? Be as specific as possible.
- Any charge for admission?
- Where can people call for more information?
Submit items to Jay Lidington in the Office of University Relations via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax at (757) 683-5501.
*********THE DEADLINE FOR FALL '04 EVENTS IS 5 P.M. FRIDAY, JULY 2; the deadline for spring events will be in November*********.
Call 683-4683 with questions.
This article was posted on: June 11, 2004
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.