OLD DOMINION MEETS MANAGEMENT STANDARDS
Old Dominion University has met all of the management standards for institutions of higher education in Virginia for 2003-2004, according to a recent letter from Virginia Secretary of Finance John M. Bennett and Secretary of Education Belle S. Wheelan.
The management standards that Old Dominion University met for 2003-2003 were:
- An unqualified opinion from the auditor of public accounts upon the audit of the annual financial statements;
- No significant audit deficiencies attested to by the auditor of public accounts;
- Compliance with financial reporting standards endorsed by the state comptroller;
- Attainment of accounts receivable standards;
- Attainment of accounts payable standards.
This article was posted on: June 4, 2004
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.