PARKING DEDUCTIONS END FOR THE YEAR
Parking deductions began with the Nov. 4 paycheck and ended with the March 31 paycheck for Old Dominion employees.
Those having payroll deductions for parking will see a net increase in their net pay beginning with the April 16 paycheck. Questions should be directed to employees' respective payroll processors:
- Joyce Mason, Payroll Processing Supervisor, 683-4337, email@example.com;
- Cynthia Williamson (A-F) 683-3040 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Jarin Cornish (G-L) 683-4016 email@example.com;
- Jimmie Carroll (M-L) 683-5266 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Ingrid Allen (S-Z) 683-5477 email@example.com.
This article was posted on: April 9, 2004
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.