ONLINE SURVEY AVAILABLE THROUGH THURSDAY
An online survey of student attitudes toward sexuality issues is available until 4 p.m. Thursday, April 1. The survey is online at http://newcrimson.ts.odu.edu/web/MSS1/mss.html.
The survey being conducted by Laura E. Dvornicky, graduate assistant for Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender Concerns, Old Dominion University Multicultural Student Services. It will take approximately five minutes to complete. Responses will be kept confidential.
The survey's aims are:
- To assess students' knowledge of available resources for GLBT students at ODU;
- To determine if there are significant differences in responses with respect to gender, age, sexual orientation and class standing;
- To gauge student impressions of faculty knowledge and attitudes toward GLBT issues;
- To reveal student attitudes toward ODU Out; and
- To lay the groundwork for future assessments of GLBT issues within the
faculty, staff, and administrators.
Questions or comments should be directed to Laura E. Dvornicky through Multicultural Student Services, 2109 Webb University Center, by phone at (757) 683-4406 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
This article was posted on: March 30, 2004
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.