GIFTS OF $100 OR MORE QUALIFY DONORS FOR PRIZE DRAWINGS
If you haven't yet made your pledge to the Dominion Fund Campus Community Campaign, there's still time. The
campaign runs until April 26.
Employees whose gifts total $100 or more will automatically be entered in a contest to win a reserved parking space
for one year. Contributors who designate gifts of $100 or more to the Big Blue Club will also be entered in a drawing to
win two season tickets to either the men's or women's home basketball games for the 2002-03 season.
Also known formally as the Intercollegiate Foundation, the Big Blue Club is the fund-raising arm of the athletic
department, responsible for securing funds for athletic scholarships and other initiatives.
Gifts to the campaign may be made by payroll deduction.
"When employees believe in the university, it sets a great example for Hampton Roads and beyond," said Ashley
Privott, acting director of the Dominion Fund. "Support from our employees demonstrates that working for education really does work for everyone."
The following employees have volunteered to serve as area coordinators for this year's campaign:
- College of Arts and Letters - Ann Brown
- College of Business and Public Administration - Lisa Davenport
- College of Education - John Osterhout
- College of Engineering and Technology - Lane Dare
- College of Sciences - Phyllis Brown and Suzanne Brodeur
- College of Health Sciences - Debbie Bauman
- Administration and Finance -
VP Office/Budgets - Donna Meeks
Financial Aid - Agatha Trumps
Facilities Management - Pat King
Finance - Sandra Ianuzi
Human Resources - Kathryn Whitson
- Computing and Communications Services - Rusty Waterfield
- Real Estate - Russ Pearson
- Public Safety - Bill Quinn
- Materiel Management - Barbara Phelps
- Auxiliary Services - James Long
- Registrar's Office - Andria Cannady
- Academic Affairs - Judy Bowman
- Athletics - Mark Benson
- Perry Library - Debra Bell
- Distance Learning - Bill Gideon
- Student Services - Laura Cope
- President's Office - Page Stooks and Ashley Privott
- Institutional Advancement - Rita Brown.
This article was posted on: March 27, 2002
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.