RESEARCH V.P. CANDIDATE FORUMS CONTINUE WEDNESDAY
The Search Committee for the Vice President for Research position at Old Dominion University has narrowed to four its field of applicants who have accepted an invitation to interview on campus.
- Charles Louis, vice president for research, Georgia State University;
- Robert Ash, interim vice president for research, Old Dominion University;
- Philip Langlais, dean of graduate studies and associate vice president for research, Old Dominion University;
- Mohammad Karim, dean of engineering, City College of New York/City University of New York.
All members of the University community are invited to attend public presentations by the candidates, which will be held in Webb Center. There will be an opportunity to ask questions upon completion of their presentations.
The schedule continues as follows:
- Mohammad Karim, 4:10-5:10 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, BOV Conference Room.
Anyone on campus seeking more information about the candidates may review their files, which will be available in room 229 Perry Library, in each of the academic deans' offices and in the President's office.
This article was posted on: March 25, 2004
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.