STUDENT SERVICES AWARD NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED
Old Dominion University's Division of Student Services has established several awards to recognize the achievement and contributions of outstanding student leaders, faculty, staff and student organizations at Old Dominion University.
The award categories are:
· Quiet Influence Award
· Outstanding Community Service Award
· Barbara Jordan Community Service Award
· Most Improved Organization Award
· Best New Organization Award
· Outstanding Program Of The Year Award
· Outstanding Multicultural Program Award
· Advisor of the Year Award
· Outstanding Leadership Award
· Outstanding Student Organization Award
· STARS-Teaching Alcohol Responsibility Awards
· Residence Life Staff Awards
· Emerging Leader Award
· Philip J. "Tip" Connell Award
Applications for the awards can be viewed at http://www.odu.edu/AO/student_serv/stuactivities/awards.html. Awards will be presented at the annual Student Services Leadership Awards Program at 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 22, in Webb Center.
This article was posted on: March 19, 2003
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.