REAL ESTATE MARKET FORECAST PRESENTED TODAY
Old Dominion's Real Estate Center will present the Hampton Roads Real Estate Market Review and Forecast from 3-6 p.m. Thursday, March 14, at the Norfolk Waterside Marriot.
The annual conference will feature reviews of residential, multifamily, office, industrial and retail markets, and participants will receive a set of the 2002 market reports.
- Residential Market Review - J.V. Rose Jr., president, Rose & Womble Realty Corp.;
- Multifamily Market Review - Wendy Drucker, executive vice president, Drucker & Falk;
- Office Market Review - Michael W. McCabe, president and CEO, NAI Harvey Lindsay;
- Retail Market Review - Gerald S. Divaris, chairman/chief executive, Divaris Real Estate Inc.; and
- Industrial Market Review - Donald E. Perry, president, Continental Properties Corp.
Registration is $45 for members of the Old Dominion Real Estate Board; $65 for nonmembers; and $75 for on-site registration.
The Real Estate Center is a nonprofit, nonpolitical organization that serves as a liaison between the university and the business community; supports the needs of the College of Business and Public Administration with a focus on educational, research and internship programs; and provides real estate market data and research.
For more information or to register call 473-9700.
This article was posted on: March 11, 2002
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.