NEW BUSINESSES ACCEPTING MONARCH PLUS
Two new businesses are accepting Old Dominion University's Monarch Plus cards.
Dunkin Donuts at 49th Street and Hampton Boulevard and No. 7 Chinese Food at 47th Street and Hampton have joined the Monarch Plus. Other businesses accepting the cards include:
- Captain Zig Zag on Hampton Boulevard
- Copytron of Norfolk on Hampton Boulevard
- Dairy Queen on Colley Avenue
- Delvecchio's on W. 47th Street
- Enrico's Ristorante on Colley Avenue
- Great Clips on Hampton Boulevard
- Greater Grinders on Colley Avenue
- Mi Hogar on Granby Street
- O'Sullivan's Wharf on Colley Avenue
- Papa Johns on Colley Avenue
- Subway on Hampton Boulevard
- Subway on Colley Avenue
- Turbo Wash on Colley Avenue
- Zero's on Colley Avenue
- 7-Eleven -- both Hampton Boulevard locations
- 7-Eleven -- the store at 5200 Colley Ave.
The Monarch Plus account is accepted at a variety of locations on-campus such as the dining locations, the University Bookstore, vending machines, the Tech Store, the Monarch Copy Center, Starbucks, etc.
Monarch Plus accounts are placed on university ID cards. The account works like an electronic checking account. The student's identification number is encoded on a magnetic strip located on the back of their ID. Whenever they make a purchase, their card is put through an electronic card reader and the purchase amount is automatically deducted from the balance in their prepaid account.
Please visit our website at www.odu.edu/cardcenter for more information or visit the University Card Center located in room 1110 Webb Center.
This article was posted on: March 6, 2003
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.