STUDENT SERVICES AWARD NOMINATIONS NEEDED
Nominations are being accepted for Old Dominion University's Office of Student Services' Leadership Awards to recognize the achievement and contributions of outstanding student leaders, faculty, staff and student organizations.
Deadline for nominations is Thursday, March 31.
The award categories are:
- Quiet Influence Award
- Outstanding Community Service Award
- Barbara Jordan Community Service Award
- Most Improved Organization Award
- Best New Organization Award
- Outstanding Program Of The Year Award
- Outstanding Multicultural Program Award
- Advisor of the Year Award
- Outstanding Leadership Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Award
- STARS-Teaching Alcohol Responsibility Awards
- Residence Life Staff Awards
- Emerging Leader Award
- Philip J. "Tip" Connell Award
- Emerging Professional Award
- Faculty of The Year Award
- Administrator of The Year Award
The awards will be presented at the Annual Student Services Leadership Awards Program at 6 p.m. April 19 in Webb University Center.
More information is available on the Web at http://studentservices.odu.edu/stuactivities/awardindex.htm.
This article was posted on: March 2, 2005
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.