CAMPUS INFORMATION CENTER OFFERS SERVICES
Old Dominion University students, faculty and staff are invited to take advantage of the many services offered by the Campus Information Center at Webb University Center.
The CIC houses the following services:
· Off-campus housing services;
· Legal and child care provider referral;
· The Monarch Battery Booster;
· "Good Morning Commuters," 8-9:30 a.m. Tuesdays;
· Hampton Roads Transit bus services, $10 ride passes and route schedules;
· $2 one-day parking passes;
· "After 5" business services, faxing and copying;
· Notary public;
· Commuter Hot Spot, which includes a variety of forms and publications.
The CIC is open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
For more information, call 683-5914.
This article was posted on: February 26, 2003
Old Dominion University
Office of University Relations
Room 100 Koch Hall Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0018
Old Dominion University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.