CLASS ROSTERS BY E-MAIL
Class rosters will no longer be e-mailed to instructors. All faculty should access their class rosters via the LEO Online secure access web site. Instructions for accessing the e-rosters will be sent to faculty prior to the beginning of each term (or see Self Service Class Rosters above). It is important for instructors to request and activate (and regularly check) their ODU e-mail accounts so they will receive this information.
Instructors who did not receive instructions for accessing their rosters via e-mail should:
- activate the ODU faculty/staff e-mail account (rosters are not sent to student or personal e-mail addresses).
- verify that they are officially assigned to the course in the Banner information system.
- Go to LEO Online home page, and select Course Schedules. Use the Schedule of Classes Listing or the Class Schedule Search to find course(s). A course with the instructor listed as "STAFF" does not have an instructor officially assigned in Banner.
- OR, contact the Office of the University Registrar (757) 683-3623.
- (if not assigned in Banner) contact the department with their University ID number (UIN) and the 5-digit course reference number (CRN), to have the correction made.
- download their class rosters from LEO Online secure self-service web site.