SELF-SERVICE CLASS ROSTERS
Class rosters are available on or off campus, from the LEO Online secure self-service web site. To obtain an up-to-date class roster:
- Log in to the LEO Online secure area
- Select Faculty & Advisors. Class rosters are available in several formats:
- Detail Class List includes information about the students' field of study/major and contact information, and a link to e-mail individual students or the entire class.
- Summary Class List includes enrollment information, students' registration status, level and contact information, and a link to e-mail individual students or the entire class.
- Web Reporting Menu-->Download a Class Roster includes students' level, field of study/major, site, and e-mail address as well as the course CRN(s), and can be saved as an Excel spreadsheet.* This method is useful for obtaining class rosters for all your courses with one request, and/or for seeing all the students registered in a televised course that may have multiple sections and students in numerous locations.
To download a roster in spreadsheet format, select Web Reporting Menu-->Download a Class Roster, then:
- Select and submit a term
- Select and submit a format (Excel)
- Select and submit a report type
- By Instructor gives rosters for all courses to which the instructor is assigned in Banner
- By Course gives the class roster for one course (including all televised sections of the course, if applicable)
- If prompted, enter and submit your University ID number (UIN) (this report does not respond to the SSN) or the 5-digit course reference number (CRN).
- The roster will display in spreadsheet format.
*To save the roster, from the File menu of the browser, select File-->Save As, select Microsoft 97/2003 (.xls), and save the file to your H: or J: drive, which are secure. Do not save the file to your C: or D: drive, or to a floppy disk.