ROOM USAGE CALENDAR
The Room Usage Calendar is an online tool that allows instructors to determine whether a room is in use on a particular date and if so, what event is taking place in that room. This tool is searchable by event, location, date, etc. and includes a Help tab.
- choose a date on the calendar and see events for that day.
- click on an event and see the details for that event.
- use the Locations tab and select and building and room from the Locations index.
- use the A-D index to see rooms in various buildings
- use the Departmental filters to select only classes offered by a specific department.
- use the Classroom Central tab to view more details about technology classrooms.
Faculty wishing to request a room change should contact the department chair or departmental staff, who will contact the Academic Scheduling staff to make the changes in Banner.
Off-campus access to the Room Usage Calendar is only available through the VPN. Users who are logged in to their desktop computer through the VPN should be able to view the calendar and use the search features.
Only courses and events scheduled in academic classrooms will display on the search.