FACULTY SCHEDULE AND COURSE ASSIGNMENTS
Faculty can use the LEO Online secure self-service web site to view their teaching schedules, including a list of all courses assigned by day and time and a week-at-a glance view. A listing of courses to which a faculty person is assigned is also available.
Using LEO Online to View Schedule and Course Assignments
- Log in to LEO Online
- Select Faculty & Advisors
- Select a term
- Select one of the following:
- Faculty Detail Schedule lists an instructor's schedule for a selected term. including course detail and CRN, level, enrollment, and meeting times and location. From this here, the instructor may view course prerequisites, add a syllabus, post office hours, or view the class roster.
- Faculty Schedule by Day and Time provides a week-at-a-glance view of an instructor's schedule, including courses without assigned meeting times.
- View Assignment History allows an instructor to see all course assignments, both past and present, including term, CRN, course subject and number, course title, credit hours and level, campus, and status (active or cancelled). Links to course detail provide additional information.
- Syllabus Information allows an instructor to post syllabus information, learning objectives, required materials, and technical requirements for a course.
- Office Hours allows an instructor to maintain information on office hours for a class. Students may view your office hours when the Display indicator is checked.