Students are expected to retrieve grades by using the secure access web site LEO Online (www.leoonline.odu.edu). The University does not mail grades to students. Students with financial holds will not be able to retrieve grades until the holds are satisfied and removed by the appropriate department.
All questions regarding incompletes, missing, or incorrect grades should be directed to the course instructor.
Instructions for Viewing/Printing Grades using LEO Online
For detailed instructions on logging in to the LEO Online secure web site, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Steps to view/print grades:
- Log in to the secure site at www.leoonline.odu.edu or enter the secure site through the University portal at my.odu.edu.
- Once you have logged in, click on Admissions, Registration, Student Records....
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Final Grades. The default value for the term is the most recent term for which grades are available for you. If you do not see the most recent term, no grades have been posted for you yet.
- Select the appropriate term to display your grades for that term.
- Print your grades. The online grade report includes the student's name and the University identifier and the report is suitable for submission of grades for reimbursement or other purposes.
- LOG OUT of the secure web site and close your browser, to maintain the privacy of your record.