Use these links for more information about the determination of in-state residency and tuition rates, or receiving the military spouse/dependent tuition benefit.
Spouses and dependent children of active duty military who may qualify for the Military Dependent Tuition Benefit are strongly encouraged to contact the Office of the University Registrar or the appropriate base representatives for full information and application forms. All forms are available from the Forms page of this web site.
For further information, contact:
- ODU Registrar's Office (757) 683-4425, or e-mail the Domicile/Residency staff
- your base representative:
- FCTCL Dam Neck (757) 492-8109
- Ft. Eustis, Ft. Monroe, Langley AFB (757) 722-8543
- NAB Little Creek (757) 363-3885
- NAS Oceana (757) 491-5109
- Naval Station Norfolk (757) 440-4015