[ skip to content ]
New Faculty & Faculty Administrators
Office of University Advancement
Ms. Michele R. Catalano
- Major Gifts Officer, Special Projects, received an M.A. in Humanities in 2008 from Old Dominion University and a B.A. in Fine Arts in 2005 from Virginia Wesleyan College. Previously she was a Development Specialist at the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts Foundation.
Ms. Courtney Gardner
- Major Gifts Officer, Peninsula and Richmond Region, received a B.A. in International Politics and a B.S. in Economics in 1989 from Mary Washington College. Previously she was Interim Executive Director of Young Audiences of Virginia and President of C E Gardner Consulting, LLC.
Ms. Tricia Hudson-Childers
- Director of Major Gifts, received a B.A. in Government and Politics in 1996 from George Mason University. Previously she was Director of Development at Tidewater Community College and Director of Development at Virginia Wesleyan College.
Ms. Stacy E. Nixon
- Major Gifts Officer, Batten College of Engineering and Technology, received an M.P.A. in Community Development in 2006 from Eastern Kentucky University, a B.S. in International Affairs in 2004 from Georgia Tech and is expected to receive a Ph.D. in Higher Education in 2011 from Old Dominion University. Previously she was an Associate Director of Development and Development Officer at Tidewater Community College.
Mr. Brian J. Nozolino
- Chief Financial Officer - Foundations, received a B.A. in Economics in 1982 and is a Certified Public Accountant. Previously he was Chief Financial Officer for the Medical College of Georgia Foundation, Inc.