[ skip to content ]
New Faculty & Faculty Administrators
Division of Student Engagement & Enrollment Services
Ms. Erin Bunton
- Interim Assistant Director, Office of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity, received an M.S.Ed. in Higher Education from Old Dominion University in 2009 and a B.A. in Sociology from Bradley University in 2004. Previously she served as a Student Conduct Specialist and Academic Integrity Liaison at the University of Texas ï¿½ï¿½" Austin.
Ms. Saharay E. Cosio
- Professional Counselor, Counseling Services, received an M.A. in Clinical Psychology in 2009 from Regent University, an M.S.W. in 2005 from the University of Michigan and a B.A. in Psychology and Sociology in 2004 from The College of William and Mary. She expects to receive a Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology in 2011 from Regent University. Previously she was a Clinical Intern at Kansas State University Counseling Services.
Ms. Jane Harvey Dané
- Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management, received an M.Ed. in Counseling from Salisbury University and a B.S. from the University of Delaware. Previously she was Dean of Enrollment Management at Salisbury University.
Mr. David B. Danenberg
- International Admissions Coordinator/Counselor, received a Master of Education in Higher Education Administration and Student Personnel, a Certificate of Internationalization in Higher Education and a Bachelor of Education, in 2011, 2010, and 2009 respectively, from Kent State University. Previously he was a Graduate Assistant in the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Kent State University.
Ms. Erin M. Houlihan
- Residence Hall Director, received a Master of Arts in Student Affairs in Higher Education in 2008 from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania and a B.A. in History in 2005 from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Previously she was a Residence Hall Coordinator at Saint Louis University.
Ms. Chi'Mur S. Knight
- Assistant Director for Housing and Residence Life: Data Systems Management, received an M.B.A. in 2010 from Regent University and a B.S. in Business Administration/Management Information Systems in 2002 from Elizabeth City State University. Previously she was a Business and Technology Applications Technician with the Office of Information Technology at Elizabeth City State University.
Mr. Charles A. Lowman
- Assistant Director of Residence Education/Area Coordinator, received an M.Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs in 2005 from the University of South Carolina and a B.A. in Communication Studies in 2003 from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Previously he was a Residence Life Coordinator for University Housing at the University of South Carolina.
Ms. Lindsay P. Meyers
- Professional Counselor, received an M.S.Ed. in Counseling in 2008 from Old Dominion University and is a Ph.D. candidate in Counselor Education at the College of William and Mary. Previously she was a Graduate Assistant in the School of Education at the College of William and Mary.
Dr. Ellen J. Neufeldt
- Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Services, received a Doctor of Education from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville and an M.A. in Educational Psychology and Counselor Education and a B.S. in Business Administration from Tennessee Technological University. Since 2005, she has been Vice President for Student Affairs at Salisbury University. Prior to that, Dr. Neufeldt was Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Development (2002-2005) and Dean of Student Life (2001-2005) at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Mr. Kenneth V. Peifer, Jr.
- Residence Hall Director, received a Master's of Business Education and a B.S. in Accounting, in 2009 and 2007 respectively, from Bloomsburg University. Previously he was a Graduate Hall Director for Residence Life at Bloomsburg University.