A partnership between Academic Affairs and Student Engagement and Enrollment Services, the Student Success Center empowers students to take responsibility for their learning experiences and build their academic success plans leading to graduation.
- skills development and learning support through academic coaching, tutoring, mentoring, supplemental instruction, and writing support
- placement testing
- first-year and second-year success programs, including new student orientation
- assistance for first-generation college students and students with disabilities
- advising services for new students, transfer students, and students in academic difficulty
- research and honors opportunities
- instructional support for faculty, including technology assistance and initiatives for improving writing in the classroom.