Thank you for your interest to serve as an ISAB member. Please complete this online application if you wish to apply to be part of the ISAB.
- Complete online application.
- Only completed applications will be automatically sent to the faculty advisor and the ISAB Executive Board.
- Within 7 days after receiving the application, the ISAB Executive Board will review the application, and will contact the applicant via email if the applicant has been chosen for an interview.
- Interview dates will be scheduled based on the availability of the ISAB interview committee.
- Decisions will be made from the application and interview information.
Part 1 - Demographic Information
Please provide your first semester here at ODU.
When do you anticipate completing your degree?
Check below if you have participated in any International Initiatives of the Office of Intercultural Relations
Part 2 - Knowledge/Commitments to serve as International Student Advisory Board member
* If you are chosen to be part of the ISAB, you will be placed into a subcommittee.
Please rank your committee choice, in order of preference using numbers 1-5.
Please check the appropriate box to confirm that you meet the minimum GPA requirements.