Please complete the Global Monarch Club (GMC)application form to join the club. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or call the Office of Intercultural Relations at (757) 683-4406
15. In an ideal situation, which country would you like to visit? Why?
Ways To Be Involved with GMC
1. GMC Member - As a GMC member you will receive information and participate in many GMC events/programs at your own convenience. This option is optimum for the students who have an extremely busy schedule and cannot commit as much time but, would still like to be connected with others on campus.
2. Global Monarch Buddy - You will be paired with another GMC member. Being Global Monarch Buddies will enable you to learn from each other. We encourage you to explore the diversity you each bring to the table, embrace it, share your experiences and learn to be patient with someone from a different background (culture, beliefs, traditions, etc.). You will have the liberty of picking times that are convenient to both of you and help each other out in a way suitable to you (academics, cultures, language, etc.).
If you would like to be paired with another GMC member, please answer Questions 18-20
20. Country/Culture/Language: If you are interested in learning more about a specific country/ culture or are trying to learn a certain language, please mention the country/culture name or the language below. Please type "N/A" if you don't have a preference for this category.
21. Please share with us if you would like to tell us more about yourself to be better able to pair you with another GMC member, please fill in the box below.