READMISSION APPLICATION FROM A ONE SEMESTER
OR FIVE YEAR SUSPENSION FROM ODU.
This is not a suspension appeal form.
I Have Read and I Understand:
- I must include a formal letter with this application explaining what circumstances resulted in my suspension and how I plan to overcome those obstacles to reach my academic goals. You may submit your letter in this form --- see the Readmission Letter field below.
- I must sit out my suspension before I can return to Old Dominion University.
- The Old Dominion University Regulations for Academic Continuance and the conditions required to adjust my Old Dominion University GPA using the Adjusted Resident Credit Policy (ARC) and/or the Grade Forgiveness Policy (GFP).
- I am required to have decided on a major before applying for readmission from a One semester or five Suspension from Old Dominion University.
- With a cumulative GPA below 2.00, I am limited to a semester enrollment of no more than 4 courses in consultation with my Academic Advisor.
- I must submit all transcripts of academic work completed during my separation to the Office of Admissions, Rollins Hall, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA 23529, for evaluation.
- Returning students who will have been separated from Old Dominion University for one calendar year or more must complete a new Tuition Rate Determination Form (Domicile Form) and send it to the Office of the Registrar. Students in this category will be charged the Out-of-State tuition rate when returning until the new Domicile status is determined. Please click on the button below to download the Tuition Rate Determination Form for printing. Complete the form, including your signature and date, and mail it to:
of the Registrar
116 Rollins Hall
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, VA 23529Domicile Form
Please list all the colleges or universities that you ever attended, with city, state and the dates of attendance.
Which campus do you plan to attend?
Approval of this application does not automatically guarantee
readmission to the major indicated.
I agree to meet the specified conditions noted: