Math/Sciences Resource Center
How can I get help in Math and Chemistry?
The Math and Science Resource Center offers several ways that students can receive help in Math and Chemistry. Scroll down below to find out about each service.
1) Walk-in tutoring for Chemistry and Math
2) On-line Tutoring for Chemistry, Math and other subjects
3) Math study groups for Math 102 and Math 162 led by your peers
4) Math recitations for Math 102, one hour a week to a better grade
1) Walk-in tutoring for Chemistry and Math:
Tutoring is offered in OCNPS (Oceanography and Physics Building) room 146.
2) On-line tutoring for Chemistry and Math and other courses:
Go to your Blackboard account and log in
Go to the site for any class for which you are registered
Look on the left menu bar (green one) under "Tools"
You should see the link for Smarthinking (scroll down)
3) Math study groups for Math 102 and 162:
INFORMATION COMING SOON
4) Math recitations for Math 102: