- Antonio Baeza (2010-2012)
- Jeremy Wiesz (2005-2008)
- Donald Behringer (2003-2004)
- Emmanuel Ricelet (1999-2000), Postdoc Fellowship from French Government
- Ben Gutzler (M.S., 2014), Thesis topic: "The ecological impact of casitas on Caribbean spiny lobster (Panulirus argus) populations in the Florida Keys, FL (USA)
- John Tiggelaar (M.S., 2012), Thesis topic: "The effect of Hematodinium infection on the ecology of the blue crab, Callinectes sapidus"
- Thomas Dolan (Ph.D., 2011), Dissertation: "Spatially-Explicit Agent-Based Modeling of Ecosystem Change and Epizootiological Impacts on Caribbean Spiny Lobster, Panulirus argus"
- Meredith Kintzing (Ph.D., 2011), Dissertation: "Assessing the ecological significance of interactions between the spotted spiny lobster (Panulirus guttatus) and the long spined sea urchin (Diadema antillarum) in shaping coral reef communities in the Florida Keys.
- Angela Mojica (M.S., 2009), Thesis: "Effect of the herbivorous channel clinging crab (Mithrax spinosissimus) on patch reef algal communities in the Florida Keys, Florida USA"
- Scott Donahue (M.S., 2007), Thesis: "Influences of the Loggerhead sponge (Speciospongia vesparium) and the Vase sponge (Ircinia campana) on nearshore hard-bottom community development in the Florida Keys".
- Jason Goldstein (M.S., 2006), Thesis: "Behavioral enhancement of onshore transport by postlarval Caribbean spiny lobster, Panulirus argus".
- Holly Fernbach (M.S., 2004), Thesis: "Social continuity of migratory bottlenose dolphin off Cape Henry, VA"
- Jennifer Lear (M.S., 2004), Thesis: "Strong interactions between juvenile Caribbean spiny lobster (Panulirus argus) and Caribbean reef octopus (Octopus briareus) in the Florida Keys, FL"
- Roxanne Carter (M.S.), Non-thesis: "GIS analysis of Florida Keys hard-bottom communities"
- Gretchen Bath-Martin (Ph.D., 2003), Dissertation: "Experimental investigation of elemental incorporation in the otoliths of larval and juvenile fish: implications for use as environmental recorders".
- Donald Behringer (Ph.D., 2003), Dissertation: "A stable isotope analysis of hard bottom community food webs in the Florida Keys"
- Jamie Heisig (M.S., 2003), Thesis: "Biochemical and histological analysis of sperm longevity and spermatophore structure in spiny lobsters"
- Denice Robertson (Ph.D., 2001), Dissertation: "The target-area hypothesis: the impact of patch reef size on population structure, mating, and reproductive success of the spotted spiny lobster, Panulirus guttatus"
- Tom Dolan (M.S., 2000), Non-thesis: "Modeling ontological changes in the social behavior of juvenile Caribbean spiny lobster, Panulirus argus"
- Jason Schratwieser (M.S., 1999), Thesis: "The impact of resident and transient predators on the population dynamics of juvenile Caribbean spiny lobster in Florida"
- Dianne Hansen (M.S., 1998), Non-thesis: "The effect of octopus predators on habitat choice by spiny lobsters"
- Charles Acosta (Ph.D.,1997), Dissertation: "Ecology of postlarval Caribbean spiny lobsters, Panulirus argus"
- Cheryl Frew (M.S., 1994), Thesis: "The role of colonization, predation, and season in determining macroinvertebrate community structure in a temperate lake"
- Georgi Hyde (M.S., 1993), Non-Thesis: "An evaluation of field techniques for use in studies of post-algal phase juvenile spiny lobsters, Panulirus argus"
- Jennifer Field (M.S., 1993), Thesis: "The influence of temperature, salinity, and postlarval transport on the distribution of juvenile spiny lobsters, Panulirus argus, in Florida Bay"
- Hayden Mattingly (M.S., 1991), Thesis: "A laboratory study of predation on the Trinidadian guppy, Poecilia reticulata, by two natural piscine predators: effects of predator size, prey size, and habitat complexity"